Trinidad and Tobago
Trinidad and Tobago
TechnipFMC commenced operations in Trinidad and Tobago in 2008 and is fully committed to investing in the people, facilities and infrastructure of the region.
Trinidad and Tobago has an extensive history and prosperous future in the oil and gas industry. TechnipFMC has been operating in the region since 2008, offering a range of innovative solutions to address client needs, from Front-End Engineering and Design (FEED) studies through life of field services.
Since the start of operations, TechnipFMC has accomplished significant milestones in the region, including:
- Supply of the 1st subsea trees installed in Trinidad and Tobago
- 1st Engineering, Procurement and Construction Management (EPCM) oil and gas project with Tobago infrastructure (i.e. offshore pipeline and onshore facility)
- 1st subsea development for BP Trinidad and Tobago (BPTT)
TechnipFMC’s offices are strategically located in the capital of Trinidad and Tobago, with close proximity to some of the world’s leading oil and gas companies and key players in the region’s energy industry. The office is part of TechnipFMC’s North American operations and supports the execution of major capital projects completed in Trinidad and Tobago and the Caribbean.
TechnipFMC carries out its operations through a combination of local and expatriate talent. We will continue to develop and invest in the people of Trinidad Tobago, hire and train local technicians and personnel, and work with local suppliers and institutions.
2008 Established in Trinidad and Tobago
13km From Chaguaramas port facility, currently logistical support base for offshore activities
We offer a wide range of products and services that meet project needs and deliver excellence. Our services include the following:
- Assembly and test
- Conceptual design and FEED
- Engineering, procurement and construction
- Installation, commissioning and start-up
- Project management
- Process technologies
- Subsea life-of-field services
- Integrated pad services
- Research and development