Our centers across The Netherlands offer a broad portfolio of solutions for production and transformation of oil and gas across our Onshore/Offshore and Surface Technologies businesses.
In Zoetermeer, our office is a dedicated Process Technology center for ethylene and hydrogen/syngas technologies. It has a track record of combining innovative technologies with EPC execution. This center is recognized for its:
- Extensive expertise in proprietary steam cracking furnaces including furnace modernization projects
- Proprietary steam reforming technology
- EPC capabilities for proprietary technologies and other petrochemical / refining projects, both grassroots and as revamps
- Proprietary SPYRO® simulation software used by 80% of ethylene producers
- EPC for fast pyrolysis oil technology to produce second generation biofuels through an exclusive cooperation agreement with BTG Bioliquids
In Capelle aan den IJssel (Rotterdam) and ’s-Hertogenbosch, our project teams execute proximity engineering services for the E&P operators, petrochemical and refining industries as well as high voltage electrical engineering for grid operators. With other TechnipFMC affiliates, we participate in international FPSO projects.
In Schoonebeek, in the north of The Netherlands, we support the entire Surface wellhead business; providing drilling, completion and production wellhead systems for onshore and offshore applications.
In Arnhem, our office is home to our Flow Technologies Development center. Our experts, engineers and project managers develop and provide consultation and design solutions for the efficient separation of oil, gas, sand and water.
Our focus is on separation solutions that enable low CAPEX investments, maximum production throughput and guaranteed performance. This combined with continuous innovation means we can offer the most valuable solutions/ products to our customers even in challenging environments onshore, offshore and subsea.
1963 Established in the Netherlands
1 Surface wellhead service facility
5 Centers in the Netherlands
We offer a wide range of products and services that meet project needs and deliver excellence. Our services include the following:
- Assembly and test
- Conceptual design and FEED
- Engineering, procurement and construction
- Installation, commissioning and start-up
- Project management
- Process technologies
- Subsea life-of-field services
- Research and Development