TechnipFMC has one of its global headquarters in France as well as our central technology innovation center that acts as a global hub for our other facilities.
We have a long and rich history in France stretching back to 1958 when the business was founded by the French Petroleum Institute in Paris.
Today, Subsea, Onshore/Offshore and Surface are all represented and many of our biggest projects are executed from France. The strength of our French operations in engineering and project management is understood and respected in the industry.
France is at the center of our global expertise and activity. All of our skilled employees in the country help drive our business around the world, supporting many of our regions and executing multi-center projects.
Whatever the size of the contract, TechnipFMC in France can provide all or part of the basic or detailed engineering. We also offer supply of equipment, construction and project management – all delivered under the very highest safety and quality conditions and for optimum cost.
Our French business provides our clients with the most appropriate technological solutions and expertise no matter where they are in the world. We have strong external partnerships with key industry and technology players to execute the most complex and challenging projects.
Strong Subsea expertise
- Project management, detailed engineering and services – linked to offshore projects.
- A complete range of technologies and manufactured products such as subsea production systems, flowlines, umbilicals and riser systems.
- Our technologies are the result of continual research and development work at our Innovation and Technology Center near Paris. This center aims to centrally manage the group technological development coordinating all relevant R&D centers worldwide.
Offshore recognized expertise
- A wide range of Offshore capabilities.
- Activities include engineering, procurement, construction (EPC) and installation of fixed and floating platforms.
- Our main focus is on the design and construction of fixed and floating platforms, notably floating LNG (FLNG).
- We are in a unique position to design and deliver FLNG facilities, acting as main contractor for the entire project from conception to start-up.
60 years of experience in Onshore
- All installations for the production, transformation and transport of oil and gas as well as for petrochemical and other industries.
- This segment comprises treatment and liquefaction of gas, refining, hydrogen and ethylene, biofuels, life sciences and mining and metals.
- Wide range of expertise: Manufacturing/Assembly and test/Conceptual design and FEED/Engineering, procurement and construction (EPC)/Installation, commissioning and start-up/Project management/Research and development.
- Our 198,000 m2 facility at Sens, south east of Paris, is our sole Surface Technologies facility in France
- Two product lines: Loading Systems and Surface International
- Covering of design, fabrication and transportation of wellheads for our Subsea activities and change system for Onshore/Offshore equipment.
1 Global headquarters for R&D activities
2 Manufacturing plants
1958 In country since 1958
50% of TechnipFMC French workforce is below 40 years old
We offer a wide range of products and services that meet project needs and deliver excellence. Our services include the following:
- Assembly and test
- Conceptual design and FEED
- Engineering, procurement and construction
- Installation, commissioning and start-up
- Project management
- Research and development
Our people are the key to our success, to see our latest vacancies visit our careers site.Careers site
July 17, 2019