The commitment and performance of our suppliers are key drivers of TechnipFMC's success, contributing to our sustained position as market leader with a unique offer.
With a significant global footprint, our supply base is governed by robust sourcing strategies to secure improved results for our clients through quality, competitive conditions, enhanced efficiency and on-time delivery.
The company's sourcing and procurement organization consists of approximately 1,500 individuals worldwide working towards the same goals while complying with our business values and strategies.
We continually strive to identify and develop strong, long-term relationships and partnerships with suppliers. With their continued collaboration, we are able to keep creating innovative solutions to support our clients' ever-changing needs and challenge industry conventions.
Click here for our Code of Business Conduct.
Existing suppliers will utilize collaboration interfaces, depending on which TechnipFMC entity they do business with:
Ideal supplier attributes
Supplier selection is based on several attributes, as well as on an audit of their financial strength and long-term stability. Suppliers should:
- Understand opportunities
- Offer world-class safety, quality and delivery standards
- Make the right resource commitments
- Embrace continuous improvement
- Honor commitments
- Demonstrate flexibility and reliability
- Have a mutually beneficial relationship with TechnipFMC
- Proactively innovate and communicate
- Comply with contract terms
- Provide TechnipFMC with a sustainable advantage, whether it is technical, commercial or qualitative.
Public announcements and mentions
TechnipFMC requires that all public mentions of the company first receive approval from corporate communications.
Suppliers are not allowed to use TechnipFMC's logo or endorsement on any external communications channel without prior authorization.
- Requests for approval much be submitted in English to corporate communications via the media contact on the Contact us page to allow for appropriate review and approvals
- Unapproved requests are not to be distributed
- News releases shall not contain a contract value or imply TechnipFMC's endorsement of the supplier.