Integrity is one of the most critical cornerstones of the way we conduct business and, at TechnipFMC, we hold ourselves to the highest moral and ethical principles which are the drivers of our Compliance program.''
Dianne Ralston – Executive Vice President and Chief Legal Officer
Code of Business Conduct
Our Code of Business Conduct is built on our foundational beliefs of safety, integrity, quality, respect and sustainability, and gives us a common language and playbook for decisions and actions that help us live our core values. Available in 13 languages, our Code helps us recognize and address the ethical dimensions to our everyday decisions.
Code of Business Conduct - Arabic
Code of Business Conduct - Bahasa Melayu
Code of Business Conduct - Chinese
Code of Business Conduct - Dutch
Code of Business Conduct - English
Code of Business Conduct - French
Code of Business Conduct - German
Code of Business Conduct - Indonesia
Code of Business Conduct - Italian
Code of Business Conduct - Norwegian
Code of Business Conduct - Portuguese
Code of Business Conduct - Russian
Code of Business Conduct - Spanish
Ethics and compliance program
Our world-class compliance program is designed on a risk-based approach and focuses on priorities below:
- Anti-Bribery and Corruption: Our standards and processes provide a clear and comprehensive framework for our business in all of the countries in which we operate, in compliance with all applicable laws.
- Trade Controls and Foreign Boycotts: We implement policies and procedures pertaining to international trade laws and regulations imposed by applicable authorities.
- Data Privacy: We implement appropriate security and access measures to protect personal data stored in information systems.
- Human Rights: The protection of human rights principles is an essential business principle we promote for our employees in the workplace and across our supply chain.
Reporting compliance concerns
It is up to all of us to uphold the principles in our Code of Business Conduct. We encourage employees and others to raise questions and concerns to ensure that we are leading by example.
Suspected breaches of our code can be reported through various means, including through an independent third-party via the dedicated reporting helpline.
TechnipFMC has a zero-tolerance policy on retaliation against employees for reporting suspected violations of our policies or Code.
For reporting any compliance concern, please contact our reporting helpline at the following link:
Slavery and Human Trafficking Statement
Brazil, France and United Kingdom documents
Please find our available documents below, in English and French.
(For documents in Brazilian Portuguese please switch the language toggle at the top right of this page)
- TARIFAS PORTUÁRIAS DO TERMINAL FLEXIBRAS AÇU SERVIÇOS GERAIS
- TABELA DE PREÇOS CÁBREAS VITORIA LIFT 1 E AMAPÁ
- TechnipFMC ethics hotline phone numbers Download PDF
- TechnipFMC Corporate Governance Guideilnes Download PDF
- TechnipFMC Charter of Audit Committee Download PDF
- TechnipFMC Charter of the Compensation Committee Download PDF
- TechnipFMC Charter of the Strategy Committee Download PDF
- TechnipFMC Nominating and Corporate Governance Committee Download PDF
- TechnipFMC Professional Partners Privacy Notice Download PDF
- TechnipFMC Tax Strategy Download PDF
- Technip France S.A. – 2019 Equal Pay Index Download PDF
- Flexi France - 2019 Equal Pay Index Download PDF
- Technip Corporate Services - 2019 Equal Pay Index Download PDF
- UK Gender Pay Gap Reporting – Supporting Statement 2018 Download PDF
- UK Gender Pay Gap Reporting – Supporting Statement 2017 Download PDF
- 2018 CUENTAS ANUALES TPI INF No Financiera 2019-03-25 Download PDF