Technip notice of the combined shareholders meeting of April 29, 2004
The Shareholders of TECHNIP are invited to attend to the Combined General Meeting, which will be held on April 29th, 2004* at 10:00 am, at Hôtel d’Evreux, Salle des Tirages, 19 place Vendôme , 75001 PARIS.
A. FOR CONSIDERATION BY THE ORDINARY MEETING
1. Board of Director’s Report to the Ordinary General Meeting
2. Approval of financial statements for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2003
3. Allocation of profit for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2003, the dividend and its date of payment
4. Approval of the consolidated financial statements for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2003
5. Special report of the Auditors, in accordance with the provisions of Articles L. 225-38 et seq. of the French Commercial Code and approval of the agreements described therein
6. Discharge to the members of the Management Board and the Board of Directors
7. Attendance fees
8. Appointment of Auditors’
9. Purchase of Company’s shares
B. FOR CONSIDERATION BY THE EXTRAORDINARY MEETING
10. Board of Director’s Report to the Extraordinary General Meeting
11. Amending the articles of association of the Company, in accordance, notably, with certain provisions of the Law n° 2003-706 of August 1, 2003
12. Approval of a 423 Plan, under section 423 of the US Internal Revenue Code
13. Authorization to the Board of Directors to increase the capital to carry out one or more exchange offers
14. Authorization to the Board of Directors to increase the capital in the event of an exchange or tender offer on the Company’s stock
C. FOR CONSIDERATION BY THE COMBINED MEETING
All documents provided for by law and proxy forms have been available since March 19, 2003, date of the legal announcement convening the meeting, at BNP-PARIBAS, Securities Services, GIS-Emetteurs, Service des Assemblées, Les Collines de l’Arche de la Défense, 75450 PARIS cedex 09, France.
Shareholders holding bearer shares will have to enclose with their request a certificate issued by the financial institution handling such shares stating that the same have been blocked.
* The General Meeting is convened on first notice on Wednesday April 21, 2004, at the Hôtel d’Evreux, 19 place Vendôme, 75001 Paris, but in all probability, due to the lack of quorum on that date, it is unlikely to be able to make valid deliberation at that time. The Meeting will therefore be reconvened on Thursday 29 th, April 2004, at 10.00 AM
With a workforce of about 19,000 persons, Technip ranks among the top five corporations in the field of oil, gas and petrochemical engineering, construction and services. Headquartered in Paris, the Group is listed in New York and Paris. The Group’s main engineering and business centers are located in France, Italy, Germany, the U.K., Norway, Finland, the Netherlands, the United States, Brazil, Abu-Dhabi, China, India, Malaysia and Australia. The Group has high-quality industrial and construction facilities in France, Brazil, the U.K., the U.S.A, Finland and Angola as well as a world-class fleet of offshore construction vessels.
Technip Public Relations
Laurence Bricq: Ph. +33 (0) 1 47 78 26 37 Fax: +33 (0) 1 47 78 24 33 email@example.com
Marina Toncelli: Ph. +33 (0) 1 47 78 66 69 Fax: +33 (0) 1 47 78 24 33 firstname.lastname@example.org
Technip Investor and Analyst Relations
Christopher Welton: Ph. +33 (0) 1 47 78 66 74 Fax: +33 (0) 1 47 78 67 58 email@example.com
David-Alexandre Guez: Ph. +33 (0) 1 47 78 27 85 Fax: +33 (0) 1 47 78 67 58 firstname.lastname@example.org
Technip trades under the symbol TKP on the NYSE and under the ISIN FR0000131708 on the Euronext.