Combined Annual General Meeting of April 28, 2011 Summary
Technip’s shareholders met today for the Group’s 2011 Combined Annual General Meeting and approved all the proposed resolutions:
- Technip’s statutory and consolidated financial statements for the full year 2010,
- allocation of 2010 earnings and a cash dividend of €1.45 per share to be paid on May 11, 2011,
- ratification of the cooptation of Marie-Ange Debon’s term as Director,
- renewal of Thierry Pilenko, Olivier Appert, Pascal Colombani and John O’Leary’s terms as Directors,
- appointment of C.Maury Devine and Leticia Costa as Directors,
- authorization for the Board of Directors to repurchase Company shares with a maximum limit of 10% of the share capital,
- authorization for the Board of Directors to increase the share capital with and without preferential subscription rights,
- authorization for the Board of Directors to allocate performance shares (with a maximum limit of 0.4% of the share capital) and to grant stock options for the purchase or subscription of shares (with a maximum limit of 0,4% of the share capital) to Technip’s employees including the Chairman and Chief Executive Officer and the Group’s principal executives.
- authorization for the Board of Directors to increase the share capital, with a maximum limit of 1% of the share capital) in favor of employees adhering to a company savings plan.
The full results of the votes will be available on Technip’s website www.technip.com in the coming days.
Technip is a world leader in project management, engineering and construction for the energy industry.
From the deepest Subsea oil & gas developments to the largest and most complex Offshore and Onshore infrastructures, our 23,000 people are constantly offering the best solutions and most innovative technologies to meet the world’s energy challenges.
Present in 48 countries, Technip has state-of-the-art industrial assets on all continents and operates a fleet of specialized vessels for pipeline installation and subsea construction.
Christophe Bélorgeot: Tel. +33 (0)1 47 78 39 92
Floriane Lassalle-Massip: Tel. + 33 (0)1 47 78 32 79 email@example.com
Investor and Analyst Relations
Kimberly Stewart: Tel. + 33 (0)1 47 78 66 74 firstname.lastname@example.org
Apollinaire Vandier: Tel. + 33 (0)1 47 78 60 74 email@example.com
Technip shares are listed on the NYSE Euronext Paris exchange and the USA over-thecounter (OTC) market as an American Depositary Receipt (ADR: TKPPY).