Combined Annual General Meeting of April 27, 2007
Technip’s shareholders convened today on the occasion of the Group’s 2007 Combined Annual General Meeting. Among others, the following resolutions were considered and approved:
- the Group’s financial results for the full year 2006,
- the payment of a cash dividend of EUR 1.05 per share for 2006 (up 14% compared to 2005). An advance payment of EUR 0.50 per share was paid on December 21, 2006 and the remaining EUR 0.55 per share will be paid on May 3, 2007,
- the payment of an exceptional cash dividend of EUR 2.10 per share on May 3, 2007,
- the appointment of Mrs. Germaine Gibara, Messrs. Pascal Colombani, John O’Leary and Thierry Pilenko as members of the Board of Directors, and the renewal of the mandate of Messrs. Olivier Appert, Jacques Deyirmendjian, Jean-Pierre Lamoure, Daniel Lebègue, Roger M. Milgrim, Rolf-Erik Rolfsen and Bruno Weymuller,
- the renewal of the Board of Directors’ authorization to repurchase up to 10% of Technip’s outstanding share capital.
After presenting the 2006 results to shareholders the Chairman and CEO of Technip reiterated that the Group’s objective for the full year 2007, as announced in the February 22nd, 2007 press release, is to manage backlog growth by focusing on the most attractive projects and that in 2007, Technip anticipates moderate revenue growth and further improvement of its operating income.
With a workforce of 22,000 people, Technip ranks among the top five corporations in the field of oil, gas and petrochemical engineering, construction and services. Headquartered in Paris, the Group is listed in New York and Paris.
The Group’s main operations and engineering centers and business units are located in France, Italy, Germany, the UK, Norway, Finland, the Netherlands, the USA, Brazil, Abu-Dhabi, China, India, Malaysia and Australia.
In support of its activities, the Group manufactures flexible pipes and umbilicals, and builds offshore platforms in its manufacturing plants and fabrication yards in France, Brazil, the UK, the USA, Finland and Angola, and has a fleet of specialized vessels for pipeline installation and subsea construction.
Technip Public Relations
Laurence Bricq: Ph. +33 (0) 1 47 78 26 37 Fax: +33 (0) 1 47 78 24 33 email@example.com
Technip Investor and Analyst Relations
Xavier d’Ouince: Tel. +33 (0) 1 47 78 25 75 Fax: +33 (0) 1 47 78 67 58 firstname.lastname@example.org
Technip trades under the symbol TKP on the NYSE and under the ISIN FR0000131708 on the Euronext.