Combined Annual General Meeting of April 26, 2012 summar
Technip’s shareholders met today for the Group’s 2012 Combined Annual Generaled Annual General Meeting and approved the following decisions:
- Technip’s statutory and consolidated financial statements for the full year 2011,
- allocation of 2011 earnings and a cash dividend of €1.58 per share to be paid on May 11, 2012,
- authorization for the Board of Directors to repurchase Company shares with a maximum limit of 10% of the share capital,
- authorization for the Board of Directors to increase the share capital with and without preferential subscription rights,
- authorization for the Board of Directors to allocate performance shares (with a maximum limit of 0.5% of the share capital) and to grant stock options for the purchase or subscription of shares (with a maximum limit of 0,3% of the share capital) to Technip’s employees including the Chairman and Chief Executive Officer and the Group’s principal executives
- authorization for the Board of Directors to increase the share capital, without the preferential subscription right, reserved for categories of beneficiaries as part of the implementation of an employee share program.
The full results of the votes will be available on Technip’s website www.technip.com/en in the coming days.
Technip is a world leader in project management, engineering and construction for the energy industry.
From the deepest Subsea oil & gas developments to the largest and most complex Offshore and Onshore infrastructures, our 30,000 people are constantly offering the best solutions and most innovative technologies to meet the world’s energy challenges.
Present in 48 countries, Technip has state-of-the-art industrial assets on all continents and operates a fleet of specialized vessels for pipeline installation and subsea construction.
Analyst and Investor Relations
Kimberly Stewart: Tél. + 33 (0)1 47 78 66 74 firstname.lastname@example.org
Apollinaire Vandier: Tél. +33 (0)1 47 78 60 74 email@example.com
Christophe Bélorgeot: Tél. +33 (0)1 47 78 39 92
Floriane Lassalle-Massip: Tél. + 33 (0)1 47 78 32 79 firstname.lastname@example.org
Technip shares are listed on the NYSE Euronext Paris exchange and the USA over-the-counter (OTC) market as an American Depositary Receipt (ADR: TKPPY).