Combined Annual General Meeting of April 25, 2013 Summary
Technip’s shareholders met today for the Group’s 2013 Combined Annual General Meeting and approved the following decisions:
- Technip’s statutory and consolidated financial statements for the full year 2012,
- allocation of 2012 earnings and a cash dividend of €1.68 per share to be paid on May 7, 2013,
- ratification of the cooptation of Alexandra Bech Gjørv’s office as Director,
- renewal of Alexandra Bech Gjørv, Marie-Ange Debon, Gérard Hauser and Joseph Rinaldi’s office as Directors,
- appointment of Manisha Girotra and Pierre-Jean Sivignon as Directors,
- setting of the attendance fees for directors,
- authorization for the Board of Directors to proceed to Company’s share buy back with a maximum limit of 10% of the share capital,
- authorization for the Board of Directors to allocate performance shares (with a maximum limit of 0.5% of the share capital) and to grant stock options for the purchase or subscription of shares (with a maximum limit of 0.3% of the share capital) to Technip’s employees including the Chairman and Chief Executive Officer and the Group’s top executives.
- authorization for the Board of Directors to increase the share capital, with a maximum limit of 1% of the share capital in favor of employees adhering to a company savings plan.
- The full results of the votes will be available on Technip’s website www.technip.com in the coming days.
Technip is a world leader in project management, engineering and construction for the energy industry.
From the deepest Subsea oil & gas developments to the largest and most complex Offshore and Onshore infrastructures, our 36,500 people are constantly offering the best solutions and most innovative technologies to meet the world’s energy challenges.
Present in 48 countries, Technip has state-of-the-art industrial assets on all continents and operates a fleet of specialized vessels for pipeline installation and subsea construction.
Analyst and Investor Relations
Kimberly Stewart : Tel. + 33 (0)1 47 78 66 74 - email@example.com
Christophe Bélorgeot: Tel. +33 (0)1 47 78 39 92
Floriane Lassalle-Massip: Tel. + 33 (0)1 47 78 32 79 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Technip’s IR website
Technip shares are listed on the NYSE Euronext Paris exchange and the USA over-the-counter (OTC) market as an American Depositary Receipt (ADR: TKPPY).