Technip is one of the few Groups that can provide, on an integrated or segmented basis and at optimized cost, the near totality of services for the development of offshore hydrocarbon fields from design through installation.
Fields of Activity
Technip offers a vast range of products and services:
- Field architecture:
Development solutions screening/benchmarking.
- Subsea transportation and control systems:
Design, manufacturing, installation and commissioning of pipeline systems
- Rigid and flexible flowlines
- Riser systems
Thanks to this full suite of capabilities and global coverage, the Group is able to provide its clients with the optimal solution for any subsea field development, anywhere in the world.
Our multi-disciplinary teams use a global project approach enabling optimized management of critical interfaces at every stage of the project, from design through to installation.
Further, Technip’s manufacturing and fabrication plants are backed by strong design and management capabilities giving the Group control of the supply of critical products for field development projects.
Main Industrial Assets
- A fleet of 27 vessels 6 of which are under construction.
- 4 flexible pipe production plants in France, Brazil and Malaysia.
- 4 umbilcal manufacturing plants: Newcastle (United Kingdom), Houston (USA), Lobito (Angola) and Tanjung Langsat (Malaysia)
- Rigid steel pipe spoolbases: Evanton (United Kingdom), Orkanger (Norway), Mobile (USA), Dande (Angola), Carlyss (USA)
- Operations and engineering centers on all continents: Paris, Aberdeen, Pori, Oslo, Houston, Abu Dhabi, Kuala Lumpur, Rio de Janeiro, Perth…
Technip solutions are based on standard technologies but also supported by a suite of proprietary innovations, results of a sustained R&D effort and more than 25 years of operational experience in all regions of the world.
- Flexible pipe
- Integrated Production Bundle
- Pipe-in-pipe components
- Pipelay equipment
- Riser configurations