Our vision is to be the industry reference company for health and safety, which is recognised as a core value and an integral part of the business. We back our commitment with the training and resources to maintain an incident- and injury-free environment and have built a strong safety culture that is evidenced by numerous certifications and achievements.
- Our locations in the UK (Technip Umbilicals Ltd) and in the US (Technip Umbilicals Inc) are certified to OHSAS 18001 by Bureau Veritas.
- In 2012, our facility in West Africa (Angoflex), marked two million work hours without a Lost Time Injury (LTI), demonstrating the priority placed on safety in our manufacturing plants.
- Our newest umbilical manufacturing facility located in Malaysia (Asiaflex Products) aspires to the same high standards for Quality, Health, Safety and Environment within 12 months after the start of operations.
Our processes, procedures and training documents demonstrate a fully integrated approach to Occupational Health and Safety and that has been recognised through various industry leadership awards including:
- Investors in People Silver Award
- RoSPA Gold Award
- NOF Energy Company of the Year – 2006, 2011
- NOF Energy Training Company of the Year
- Chevron Agbami 'incident and injury free' implementation award
- Shell Perdido Safety Award
- Subsea UK Company of the Year 2012