In Norway, operations are mainly linked to EPCI projects for subsea systems and components for floating production facilities involved in the development of offshore oil & gas fields.
Operating on the Norwegian Continental Shelf, and the Barents Sea, Technip in Norway core services include:
- Project management and engineering
- Underwater contracting
- Manned (diving) and unmanned (ROV) underwater operations
- Project management and engineering, procurement, construction and installation (EPCI) of flexible pipe, flowlines and risers, umbilicals, spooled rigid pipe and associated underwater activities (SURF)
- Inspection, Maintenance and Repair (IMR) services
- Subsea structure decommissioning