Technip Abu Dhabi was established in 1984 with the objective of providing Engineering, Procurement and Construction services, as well as Technical Assistance and Project Management Consultancy service, to the oil and gas industry in Abu Dhabi and Gulf Region.
Technip Abu Dhabi is located in Abu Dhabi, the capital of the United Arab Emirates, on Khalifa Street, occupying 8 floors of the very modern NBAD building.
The Largest EPC Organisation in the Middle East
- Largest Engineering, Procurement & Construction organisation in the Middle East, with around 1,500 employees, representing over 50 nationalities
- One of the Technip Group's main operating centers in the Middle East since 1984
- Sustained growth in the past few years, founded on a strong base of local clients
- Satellite office in Doha, Qatar, with over 90 employees
- A capacity of over 2,000,000 man hours
- Wide range of services, from feasibility studies to turnkey projects
- Large experience in revamp projects, critical in the Gulf Area where facilities are at / or approaching design life
- Full technical, commercial and financial support from the Technip Group