Technip is a world leader in project management, engineering and construction for the energy industry.
From the deepest Subsea oil & gas developments to the largest and most complex Offshore and Onshore infrastructures, our 40,000 people are constantly offering the best solutions and most innovative technologies to meet the world’s energy challenges.
Present in 48 countries, Technip has state-of-the-art industrial assets on all continents and operates a fleet of specialized vessels for pipeline installation and subsea construction.
Technip shares are listed on the NYSE Euronext Paris exchange and traded in the USA on the OTCQX marketplace (OTCQX: TKPPY).
Download the Technip Group Presentation.
- Technip is active in three business activities: Subsea, Offshore and Onshore
- 40,000 people in 48 countries
- Industrial assets on five continents
- A fleet of 21 vessels in operation and 6 more under construction
- 2013 operating income from recurring activities: €844.5 million
- 2013 revenues of more than €9.3 billion
- Technip is listed on Euronext Paris (EURONEXT: FR0000131708)
Breakdown of 2013 Revenues by Region
Technip’s business activities serve many sectors of the energy industry worldwide, but in particular the oil and gas sector, where we are active in three business activites: Subsea, Offshore and Onshore.
The oil and gas market represents 97% of the Group’s revenues and continues to grow at a sustained pace.